Are you looking to become more financially sustainable so that you can continue to support the people you set out to help?
In this FREE webinar, School for Social entrepreneurs and Good Finance look at why it's important to understand your business model, develop diverse income streams, unlock entrepreneurialism and move towards a more resilient future. We'll look at where you can access support and hear from a social entrepreneur who will share the lessons they learnt on their journey.
Who is it for?
Early stage social enterprises or charities and community groups looking to diversify their income streams to become more sustainable.
The webinar will cover:
- Why trading? Do's and don'ts and understanding if it's right for you
- Support available to develop trading and become financially sustainable
- Funding options and social investment. What types are appropriate?
- Hear from a peer: a social entrepreneur's perspective
- Kieran Whiteside, Project Manager, Good Finance
- Sophie Hobson, Head of Communications, School for Social Entrepreneurs
- Meave Darroux, Founder, Brilliant Women
Webinar. Register here.
Date and Time
2:00-2.45pm, Wednesday 13th June