Could social investment be the recipe for building long-term resilience in your organisation?
In a world where sustainable and impactful initiatives play a major role in the lives of people and communities, harnessing social investment can be a game-changer for your organisation.
But how does it actually work? What are the advantages, disadvantages and where do you even begin?
Let’s Talk Good Finance: Food for Good will debunk common myths and preconceptions, share real life insights and learnings to arm you with the tools you need to make an informed decision when exploring social investment.
This informative and interactive online webinar is tailored specifically for leaders in the charity and social enterprise sector with a focus on food-based organisations.
Welcome and Introduction (10 minutes)
Opening remarks and overview of the webinar.
Understanding Social Investment (20 minutes)
- Defining social investment: What is it, and how does it differ from traditional funding?
- The various forms of social investment, including loans and equity.
- Understanding who the funders are.
Case Studies in Social Investment (30 minutes)
- Yvonne Thomas, Chief Executive, The Clink Charity
- Rene Meijer, Chief Executive, Food Works
- Sally-Anne Watkiss, Homebaked Bakery
Q&A and discussion (30 minutes)
A chance for participants to connect and ask questions.
Navigating the Social Investment landscape (30 minutes)
How can Good Finance’s tools and resources help you navigate the social investment space?
7 lessons learned from social enterprise and charity leaders.
Tools and resources