This event, run by Key Fund Investments and Big Society Capital, will discuss social investment, create links between investors and grassroots organisations and give attendees a chance to hear a real-world view on using debt finance from social enterprises that have done so.
The afternoon session offers social enterprises and charities the following opportunities:
- To speak to charity and social enterprise leaders who have already accessed social investment
- To meet potential social investors
- To learn about new social investment initiatives, funds and instruments
- To be able to ask questions in a safe and non-judgemental space
- To understand more about when social investment is not suitable or appropriate
The Cheviot Centre
Date and Time
Thu 10 May 2018
12:00 – 16:00 BST
Register for your free ticket here.