Are you a charity, social enterprise or organisation that would like to know more about social investment, meet social investors and hear about and from other organisations that have use social investment to sustain or grow your organisation?
This event is the sixth in a series of events aiming to bring together charities, social enterprises and organisations with social investors and intermediary bodies to network, share information and discuss latest issues relating to social finance.
What's In It For Me - Social Enterprises and Charities:
- To increase accessibility to social enterprise and charity leaders who have already accessed social investment
- To meet potential social investors
- To learn about new social investment initiatives, funds and instruments
- To be able to ask questions in a safe and non-judgemental space
- To understand more about when social investment is not suitable or appropriate
The event will include:
- Market Updates and Case Studies - Updates from Big Society Capital and local and national social investment organisations
- Hear from a Peer - Case studies of organisations who have been through the social investment journey
- Hot Topic Half Hour - Find out about what is the new news in this space
- Over to you – the networking session that’s all about you and good networking. Come armed with a question, a challenge you need help with, a connection you need to make and with the help of the crowd we will see.
The Forum Music Centre
Darlington, DH1 1SG
Date and Time
April 24th, 2018
2:00 PM to 5:00 PM
Register for your free ticket here.