How can we collaborate to make social investment more accessible to diverse-led social enterprises and charities across the UK?
The Addressing Imbalance Investor Clinic seeks to demystify social investment and give frontline organisations the opportunity to put their questions – big or small – to a panel of social investors.
By session provided:
- Gain an introduction to social investment
- Discover more about the programmes, initiatives and finance available to support your organisation from representatives at CAF Venturesome, Social Investment Business and Charity Bank.
- Hear directly from the investors and have the opportunity to ask questions and engage in discussion around social investment
- Share your experience of investigating, applying for or accessing social investment
- Learn from the experiences of peers at various stages of their social investment journey
- Melanie Mills, Senior Director, Big Society Capital
- Anoushka Amin, Investment Executive, CAF Venturesome
- John Murray, Senior Lending Manager, Charity Bank
- Hanna Latif, Partnerships Manager, Social Investment Business
- Philip Udeh, Director, The Ubele Initiative