Baxendale is a provider of strategic advice and effective, innovative solutions and investment for the health, care, and wellbeing sector.
Our service offers directly support health providers in the primary, community and secondary care spaces and span:
- Improvement, innovation and transformation
- Bids and procurement
- Estates and infrastructure
- Commercial growth and new ventures
- Partnership development
- People and Organisational Development
- Evaluation and impact
Our NHS and independent clients include:
- Third sector health providers
- Primary (GP) services
- Community (out of hospital) services
- Secondary (hospital) services, especially in mental health
- Health systems e.g. Integrated Care Boards, Integrated Care Systems and provider collaboratives
- Central bodies e.g. NHS England
Our approach, combined with our team’s passion for tackling knotty issues is why the Financial Times in 2019, 2020 and 2022 named us as one of the UK’s leading consultancies for innovation, growth and new business models. This is based on research comprising peer reviews from other management and technology consultancies and independent feedback from our clients.
As an employee-owned business and an accredited B-Corp, our mission and values are aligned with those of our clients. We are committed to the belief that your impact is our impact. This combination has led to us being in the top 10% of B-Corps globally for employees and for impact.