You may also be interested in exploring the following areas of the Good Finance website.
At Good Finance, we deeply believe that diversity and inclusion are so much more than buzzwords. In this section, find out more about our Addressing Imbalance project and partners, read our Diversity and Inclusion plan, and explore our tools and resources on the topic.
Social Investment Unpicked is a free online interactive course for anyone who wants to deepen their understanding of social investment.
It's designed for anybody who wants to be able to explain social investment to others and answer questions about it; such as infrastructure organisations, membership bodies and capacity building organisations. It will also be helpful to anybody generally wanting to learn more about social investment. Find out more here.
This page is to help infrastructure organisations present on Good Finance and social investment. All of these free tools have been tried and tested, so we're sure you'll find them helpful.
Explore our range of interactive tools:
- Is it right for us
- Social Investors, Advisors and Funds Mapper
- Cost of Capital calculator
- Jargon Buster
- Outcomes Matrix and Measuring Social Impact
Keep up to date with all the latest social investment news, updates and events via our social media channels:
Get in touch:
- For general enquiries, email Annie Constable (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Ishita Ranjan (email@example.com)
- To find out about working with us, email Melanie Mills (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- For Social Investment Unpicked, email Caron Wint (email@example.com)
- For Addressing Imbalance, email Emily Liddle (Eliddle@bigsocietycapital.com)