The next social investment webinar in our series is for any social enterprise, charity or community group looking for tips to prepare for the due diligence process.
The webinar, hosted by Good Finance and Big Society Capital, with speakers from Key Fund and Think For The Future will cover:
- What does the due diligence process involve?
- Top tips for getting through that stage?
- Key ingredients a social investor will look for during the process
- Where to go for further support
- How can you prepare for the due diligence process?
- And best of all, it's completely free.
Join us on Thursday 26th September, 12pm BST.
This will be a 30 - 40 minute chaired panel-style discussion followed by 15-20 minutes of Q&A from our online users and those who have joined the webinar live.