A two-day course in partnership with NEF Consulting, providing an intensive introduction to social impact measurement.
As well as making your organisation more attractive to funders, being able to measure social impact will enable you to measure the effectiveness of your organisation, to benchmark with your competition and allow you to see where improvements can be made.
This two-day Measuring Social Impact course is jam packed full of the information that you need to measure your impact successfully.
What you’ll learn from this course
What is social impact and why should we measure it?
- How to engage with stakeholders when measuring social impact
- Understanding outcomes
- How to measure well-being
- Developing your ‘Theory of Change’
- Social Return on Investment (SROI)
- Resources to help you measure social impact
- Social impact measurement tools
- Best practice case studies and examples of social impact
The Fire Station, 139 Tooley St, London Bridge
Date and Time
16 Nov 2017 - 17 Nov 2017
Book your ticket here.