Social investment is often seen as a London-centric activity. It can be harder for social enterprises and charities outside of the capital to access social investors and gain a better understanding of the financial products available.
The afternoon session offers social enterprises and charities the following opportunities:
- To speak to charity and social enterprise leaders who have already accessed social investment
- To meet potential social investors
- To learn about new social investment initiatives, funds and instruments
- To be able to ask questions in a safe and non-judgemental space
- To understand more about when social investment is not suitable or appropriate
Date and Time
Thu 14 June 2018
09:30 – 12:30 BST
Register for your free ticket here.