Social investment is often seen as a London-centric activity. It can be harder for charities and social enterprises outside of the capital to access social investors and gain a better understanding of the financial products available. Let's Talk Good Finance aims to change that.
LET'S TALK GOOD FINANCE is a hub of local investment networks created to provide charities and social enterprises with a local safe space to know more about social investment and better navigate the market.
This is done through a series of events where charities and social enterprises have the opportunity to:
- Speak to charity and social enterprise leaders who have already accessed social investment
- Meet potential social investors
- Learn about new social investment initiatives, funds and instruments
- Ask questions in a safe and non-judgemental space
- Understand more about when social investment is not suitable or appropriate
The Corn Exchange
Date and Time
Thursday 29 November 2018
Register here for your free place.