Let's Talk Good Finance is a hub of regional social investment networks created to provide charities and social enterprises with a local safe space to know more about social investment and better navigate the market.
It offers charities and social enterprises the following opportunities:
- To speak to charity and social enterprise leaders who have already accessed social investment
- To meet potential social investors
- To learn about new social investment initiatives, funds and instruments
- To be able to ask questions in a safe and non-judgemental space
- To understand more about when social investment is not suitable or appropriate
Plymouth Social Enterprise Network (PSEN) is delighted to be working with Big Society Capital to host Plymouth's Let's Talk Good Finance event.
Moments Cafe and Dementia Information Centre
New George Street
Date and Time
Wed 5 July 2017
09:30 – 12:30
Register for your free ticket here.