This event brings together charities, social enterprises and organisations with social investors and intermediary bodies to network, share information and discuss the latest issues relating to social finance.
Social investment is often seen as a London-centric activity. It can be harder for social enterprises, voluntary and community groups and charities outside of the capital to access social investors and gain a better understanding of the financial products available.
Let's Talk Good Finance offers social enterprises and charities the following opportunities:
- To speak to charity and social enterprise leaders who have already accessed social investment
- To meet potential social investors
- To learn about new social investment initiatives, funds and instruments
- To be able to ask questions in a safe and non-judgemental space
- To understand more about when social investment is not suitable or appropriate
The last hour of this event will be for networking.
Buile Hill Hall
Buile Hill Park
Eccles Old Road
Salford, M6 8GL
Date and Time
Thursday 22 November 2018
Register here for your free place.