Social investment is often seen as a London-centric activity. It can be harder for social enterprises and charities outside of the capital to access social investors and gain a better understanding of the financial products available.
Let's Talk Good Finance offers social enterprises and charities the following opportunities:
- To speak to charity and social enterprise leaders who have already accessed social investment
- To meet potential social investors
- To learn about new social investment initiatives, funds and instruments
- To be able to ask questions in a safe and non-judgemental space
- To understand more about when social investment is not suitable or appropriate
GMCVO Social Enterprise Project,
St Thomas Centre,
Manchester, M12 6FZ
Date and time
21st November 2017
9:00 AM to 12:45 PM
Register for the waiting list here.