An afternoon event for charities, social enterprises, community businesses and local groups in Milton Keynes interested in social investment
An afternoon session for charities, social enterprises, community businesses and local groups in Milton Keynes interested in social investment. This event is organised by Community Action: MK in collaboration with NAVCA and the Good Finance teams.
Good Finance Live is a series of events running across the country. This event offers social enterprises and charities the opportunity to:
- Speak to charity and social enterprise leaders who have already accessed social investment
- Meet potential social investors
- Learn about new social investment initiatives, funds and instruments
- Ask questions in a safe and non-judgemental space
- Understand more about when social investment is not suitable or appropriate
Thursday 17th October: 1.30 - 4.30pm (3:50-4.30pm - networking)
This event is open to all social enterprises and charities across Milton Keynes/Buckinghamshire, so please come along to learn more and find out how to go about applying.
Community Action: MK are facilitating the event with help and expertise from our friends at the NAVCA and Good Finance teams.
Refreshments will be provided.