This FREE event brings together charities, social enterprises and organisations with social investors and intermediary bodies to network, share information and discuss the latest issues relating to social finance.
It’s an opportunity to:
- speak to charity and social enterprise leaders who have already accessed social investment
- meet potential social investors
- learn about new social investment initiatives, funds and instruments
- ask questions in a safe and non-judgemental space
- understand more about when social investment is not suitable or appropriate.
BVSC (Birmingham Voluntary Service Council), 138 Digbeth, Birmingham, B5 6DR
Date and Time
Thursday 11 October 2018
Register for your free place here.