We're looking forward to bringing Let's Talk Good Finance to Essex. This event brings together charities, social enterprises and organisations with social investors to network, share information and discuss the latest issues relating to repayable finance. Hosted by Essex Social Enterprise Network, Social Enterprise East of England & Big Society Capital and funded by the Barrow Cadbury Trust.
Social investment is often seen as a London-centric activity. It can be harder for charities and social enterprises outside of the capital to access social investors and gain a better understanding of the financial products available. Let's Talk Good Finance aims to change that.
LET'S TALK GOOD FINANCE is a hub of local investment networks created to provide charities and social enterprises with a local safe space to know more about social investment and better navigate the market.
This is done through a series of events where charities and social enterprises have the opportunity to:
- Speak to charity and social enterprise leaders who have already accessed social investment
- Meet potential social investors
- Learn about new social investment initiatives, funds and instruments
- Ask questions in a safe and non-judgemental space
- Understand more about when social investment is not suitable or appropriate
The Archers Community Centre
28-32 East St
Date and Time
17th January 2019
Register for your free place.