Social investment is often seen as a London-centric activity. It can be harder for social enterprises and charities outside of the capital to access social investors and gain a better understanding of the financial products available.
Let's Talk Good Finance offers social enterprises and charities the opportunity to:
- Speak to charity and social enterprise leaders who have already accessed social investment
- Meet potential social investors
- Learn about new social investment initiatives, funds and instruments
- Ask questions in a safe and non-judgemental space
- Understand more about when social investment is not suitable or appropriate
This event is open to all social enterprises and charities across Greater Manchester, so please come along to find out more and how to apply.
St Peters Pavilion,
Date and Time
Tue 22 May 2018
09:00 – 12:30 BST
Register for your free ticket here.