Are you a community or local organisation looking for different sources of funding, including repayable finance?
In this FREE webinar, Locality and Good Finance will look at look at the various funding options for community organisations and local groups, including top tips to help you work out which sources of funding are right for you, how to access social investment and where to go for further support.
Who is it for?
Local and community organisations
The webinar will cover:
- Funding options for community groups and where to access finance
- Social investment - is it right for you? And what types should you consider?
- Sources of further support
- Hear from a peer: a community group's experience
- Kieran Whiteside, Project Manager, Good Finance
- Debbie Lamb, Development Manager, Locality
- Community group leader
Webinar. Register here.
Date and Time
11:00-11.45am, Wednesday 27th June