It’s tough raising finance but there are alternatives to grants and banks. Crowdfunding for Charities and Social Enterprises is a practical and interactive one-day crowdfunding course in London for anyone interested in raising finance for their business.
Crowdfunding is an innovative alternative funding tool for charities and social enterprises. But it’s much more than that – it enables you to reach out and engage a wide range of people – and if they back or invest in you they become your evangelists, your ambassadors and your customers.
What we’ll cover on the course:
- the three models of crowdfunding
- the USPs of the different platforms
- what inspires donors, lenders or investors
- how to craft a pitch
- marketing your campaign
- Finally – discuss whether it is right for you!
After this workshop you will:
- understand the three models of crowdfunding – donations, debt and equity
- know what the different crowdfunding platforms can offer you
- know how crowdfunding could help your charity or social enterprise
- learn tips and case studies
The School For Social Entrepreneurs
The Fire Station
139 Tooley Street
Date and Time
26 Oct 2019
Register for your ticket here