Red Shed is Comic Relief’s Social Investment team
We invest in Social Impact organisations and funds in line with Comic Relief’s Social Change Strategy.
Red Shed provides flexible, patient, impact-first social investment, usually with loans or equity. We also invest in social impact bonds and funds that tackle big systemic social issues.
If you are a social impact organisation, funder or investor interesting in talking to us about social investment, please get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our criteria for making investments are that investees:
- Are a relevant registered entity
- Achieve social change in at least one of our key issue areas
- Work in the UK and/or at least one of Comic Relief’s international priority countries
- Have at least 6 months’ proof of revenue for their social business
- Have a clear need for taking on repayable finance and a business model that includes repayment plans