Social investment is often seen as a London-centric activity. It can be harder for charities and social enterprises outside of the capital to access social investors and gain a better understanding of the financial products available.
It offers charities and social enterprises the following opportunities:
- To speak to charity and social enterprise leaders who have already accessed social investment
- To meet potential social investors
- To learn about new social investment initiatives, funds and instruments
- To be able to ask questions in a safe and non-judgemental space
- To understand more about when social investment is not suitable or appropriate
Priory Rooms, Quaker Meeting
House, 40 Bull St, Birmingham
Date and Time
Thursday 8 June 2017
09:30 – 12:00 PM
Register for your free ticket here.